PDA

View Full Version : F1 Simulator

Mark J
21-05-04, 14:40
Hi Guys,

Just thought id see if any of you lot are into F1 at all, as my uncle and me will be down in Tring in Hertfordshire at the BMW dealership with his F1 simulators!! (edit: this saturday & sunday!)

So if any of you fancied popping over, feel free and have a blast! (place is holding a compo and giving prizes to the fastest laps etc (no ideas of prizes though))

Ill be the geeky one with the specs looking after ppl on the smaller sim! :blush:

http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rasdev/f1c.jpg

PS. hehe dont ask for me to cheat for ya! hehe... as wafting frags under my nose wouldnt help (even though it WOULD be VERY tempting! haha... :lol: )

SCOOB
22-05-04, 07:39
:bow: damn working weekend shift patterns :angry:

tell us more about it then. not everybody's uncle happens to have a bmw.williams.f1 simulator to lend out.

sowerby reef
22-05-04, 08:24
looks like an ea sports sim game to me.

I'm into F1, off to the British Grand Prix as I do every year.

Who is your tip for Monaco this weekend?

SCOOB
22-05-04, 08:39
you there for the weekend? i can only make the sunday but i got my seats pit straight A.

not at all biased here but i reckon this sunday is in montoyas bag for the second year running. :P

sowerby reef
22-05-04, 14:18
could be. monaco is usually one of the only grand prix where a driver of montoya's erratic abilities will bag a win.

sowerby reef
22-05-04, 19:28
EVEN MONTOYA'S ERRATIC ABILITY COULD NOT BAG THIS ONE. HE IS ONLY JUST IN FRONT OF HIS TEAM MATE WHO FALLS BACK 10 PLACES ON THE GRID BECAUSE OF A BLOWN ENGINE.

HE IS DESTINED TO BECOME ANOTHER LONG TERM F1 NOMARK LIKE POOR OLD DAVID COULTHARD.