Notices

Thread: HR PO4 Kit up-date etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. HR PO4 Kit up-date etc 

Our long awaited order for this kit along with the Ph & No3 will be with us by Wednesday 28th March barring anything unforseen with the shipper. The demand for the HR PO4 has outstripped supply from Elos.We always like to have good stocks of this kit and all back orders should be with dealers by monday 2nd of April.
    Apologies for the delay to customers who have them on back order with their dealer. We thank you for your support. Normal service will be resumed!!!
    Peter Moon

Good stuff Peter!

Waiting for Jon at H2O to get his in.

Chris
    My new tank thread

New to the site, new to reefkeeping or have a problem you can't get an answer to? Any Member can use the services of the Help Team you don't have to be new. The Help Team is a hand selected group of experienced volunteers all ready and willing to help out with all problems, be that reef or site related. No question goes unanswered, welcome to UltimateReef. Introduce yourself HERE, a warm welcome awaits. Ask for help and advice HERE.Want to read some great beginners articles? try HERE. To make use of our free private mentoring service, Help Team Confidential just post HERE.

Thanks Chris and sorry for the delay.
    Peter Moon

www.h2oaquatics.co.uk
    For All Your Aquatic Needs

Keep Up To Date By Following Us On Twitter

@h2oaquatics

Got my test kit today and finally got a reading of phosphate 0.015, been using salifert before. The kit was easy to use, but why oh why isn't a 20ml or at least a 10ml syringe supplied. Having to fill the syringe up 8 times seems a bit of a waste of time?

Hi emdr888,

Not a problem I have encounted so far, but leave it with me and I will drop Elos a mail.

Regards
    Peter Moon

Quote Originally Posted by emdr888 View Post
    Got my test kit today and finally got a reading of phosphate 0.015, been using salifert before. The kit was easy to use, but why oh why isn't a 20ml or at least a 10ml syringe supplied. Having to fill the syringe up 8 times seems a bit of a waste of time?
    I thought the same about the syringe. Abit tedious when we pay 40 for the kit.

+1 On the bigger syringe.
    The Shallow Cuboid In The Wall - 71 x 30 x 15 - Radion Pro Lit

If you require an Electrician in the South East, feel free to contact me - info@apollo-electrical.com

Hi there. After reading the comments on here I now have more questions over this test kit.

I recently purchased an ELOS PO4 Wateranalysis Primaline test kit which i understood as the label on the back says, to be the 'Expert Line', i.e the high resolution version. However it only contains 1 test tube (unlike the picture) and a 5ml syringe, whereas the test requires 10ml. Has this kit now been superseded by the 'Professional' version?

Reading the UK instructions 'Phosfate (sic) test for aquarium' I believe it tries to say 0.06 mg/lt is acceptable for saltwater 'and can reach 0.01 in reef areas'. Is it poor translation, does it mean can reach 0.1 in reef areas which is higher than 0.06?

Either way these bear no relation to levels stated in Red Sea or D&D High Sensitivity test kits be it mg/l P or mg/l PO3/4. Could someone try and clarify please?

Many thanks.
    RSM 130L with added cooling fan and Koralia #2, 15Kgs of LR
    Fish:- 2 orange percula, a 6-line wrasse and a bi-colour blenny
    CUC:- red-legged hermits, blue-legged hermit, stomatella, turbo, trochus & nassarius snails
    Various corals:- Long polyp toadstools, green trumpet, red acan, green/orange spotted mushie, ricordeas, yumas and zoas.

Sounds like you have the normal test kit which retails at round 22, the high res one is bout 40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast