Notices

Thread: aqua one reef 300

Click here to Vote for this tank as TOTM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. aqua one reef 300 
    we finally decided on the 300, so up to now we have added 40lb of live sand 20 kilo of live rock, will be adding some more live rock as the aquascape needs building up in the middle, left the bio balls for now but may use live rock, not got the skimmer running yet, just be doing the mods to quieten tank down first, the noise of the water running down the large inlet pipe was very loud as the mrs mentioned giving me a look so wrapped in a towel and is a lot better, found a large crab in the live rock and managed to track it down in case it was a fish killer, now living in the sump, added a korolia for some water movement around the back of live rock, will keep updated as i go along

2. aqua one reef 300 
    Looks like its going to be very nice, best of luck with it!

3. aqua one reef 300 
    Good luck from a fellow ar300 owner.

4. aqua one reef 300 update 
    hi all
    just a small update, bought some more live rock as was'nt happy with aquascape and also put some in the sump, much better looking now with lots of hiding places for fish, the corals are artificial acropias from ocean aquaria in florida, very realistic, i bought too many and have some on fleabay if anyone interested
    also a picture of FRANK the crab i caught in tank he's about 2 inches across, anyone know if he is a baddie

5. aqua one reef 300 
    Hi can u put up a link for ur acropias can't find them on fleabag:-) thanks

looking good i have the aqua reef 300 black a good start of tank and it comes with must of the things you need just have to do mods to it i took all my bio balls out and put live rock in there

Quote Originally Posted by Red sparkle View Post
    Hi can u put up a link for ur acropias can't find them on fleabag:-) thanks
    sorry, been offline for a while, there gone

added some more live rock as was'nt happy with the aquascape, looks really good now with plenty of nooks and crannies for swim throughs and hiding, all perimeters are fine in fact bought a flame angel which has settled really well

9. aqua one update 31/10/12 
    quick update as added my juvenile emperor angel, stunny crisp colours, eating like a pig
    addis butterfly ordered

Stunning fish mate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast