UltimateReef.com

Go Back   UltimateReef.com > Community > Member's Tanks: > Medium

Medium (Display volume 31-100 gallons / 131-450 l) Add your tank details and pics here.

Reply Click here to Vote for this tank as TOTM

Old 22-07-09, 19:13
Octopus

i get lots of my stuff from amwell too so maybe where i got my black and white stripy thing too then. your red and white acans look the same as mine. did you get from there too as i know they had a massive rock that they smashed up into frags. i got a 40 quid one that had only one whole head and lots of half heads. they said they will recover and sure enough in less than a month or so i nearly got 7 full heads pics coming soon on them on my thread.
29x26x20 200 ltr 21x15x18 sump nd aquatics, deltec apf600, red sea pro salt, 300 watt heater, 9w jebo uv, 55kg fiji live rock, tunze 2015, 6055x2, redsea a&B, med grade coral sand, compact 2000, 2x24w t5 blue, 2x24w t5 10k&15k geisman bulbs, 31 cree leds 1 ltr cabon and rowa
Old 22-07-09, 21:45
Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-luver! View Post
The orange and purple/brown ones have just got bigger, i havent got them to make any baby mushrooms yet. maybe you will have better luck!
Are baby mushrooms called 'buttons'? They are my faves James! They are even bigger today and the stripeys are huge too Darren only said this eve how full the tank looks now
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikedoctorr View Post
did you get from there too as i know they had a massive rock that they smashed up into frags.
I sure did. In fact virtually all the corals I have now came from Amwell's, barring a few pieces
Old 22-07-09, 21:47
Angelfish

Nice helpful woman that Laura
Pitty i live a million miles away !!
TF
David the starry blenny, Crusty & Coco the percula clown, simon the green goby,dotty & back the orchid dottybacks, 7 humbug snails, 12 hermit crabs, 11 astra snails, 5 unknown conch type snails, 2 brittle stars, 2 emerald crabs, tuxedo urchin
http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/s...d.php?t=265483
Old 23-07-09, 05:42
Moray Eel

Laura is awesome, gooooooo Laura

Old 23-07-09, 07:03
Sea Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFishes View Post
Pitty i live a million miles away !!
TF
It is indeed as it also means your tank is a million miles away from my eager eyes

Laura, James and the Epping Amwells branch ROCK! Can't speak about the Soham branch as I have never visited it
Old 23-07-09, 20:58
Triggerfish

not sure about baby mushys being called buttons lol

yeh the tank looks very full for how new it is! lol hows the water getting along? any probs? or all been good?
Old 23-07-09, 21:02
Triggerfish

gee shucks, thanks guys
Old 24-07-09, 10:50
Sea Turtle

Credit where credit is due
Old 25-07-09, 16:08
Sea Turtle

I've decided on my out there swimmy fish...Blue Eye Cardinals Got them on order from Amwells A nice shoal of 6 will do me just nicely and maybe an orchid dottyback or royal gramma to finish off

The corals are now vast and I have to clean the glass and let that settle then I'll take more pics. So happy at the moment
Old 25-07-09, 16:50
Triggerfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybugs View Post
I've decided on my out there swimmy fish...Blue Eye Cardinals Got them on order from Amwells A nice shoal of 6 will do me just nicely and maybe an orchid dottyback or royal gramma to finish off

The corals are now vast and I have to clean the glass and let that settle then I'll take more pics. So happy at the moment

Very nice choice of fish, have seen these in a thread and they looked amazing in a shoal, and have been looking fo it ever since memory fading it was in a large cube tank with just one type of coral really nice as is yours.
Reply Click here to Vote for this tank as TOTM